Area Medical Director - Floria
- alarm Application Deadline: December 01, 2020
- accessibility Number of Open Positions: 1
Your Invitation to Apply
Family Physicians Group (FPG) is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Geriatric, Family or Internal Medicine Physician for an Area Medial Director for the Florida market.
What We Need
As a Physician leader with Partners in Primary Care, 60%-80% of your time is clinically focused on direct patient care, with the remaining time dedicated to administrative duties related to oversight of clinical provision of care in their area. You will have a solid understanding of how the organization capabilities interrelate across multiple clinics/centers.
Snapshot of your day
• Administrative oversite and outcomes for 8-12 clinical providers.
• Thrive in a value-base care model and improve patient’s quality of life
• Similar job duties as a Physician, namely focusing on outpatient medicine, continuity of care, health maintenance, and disease prevention
• Decisions are typically related to identifying and resolving complex technical and operational problems within clinics/centers
• Serves as a health-care professional and capable of handling a variety of health-related problems
• Guaranteed base salary + quarterly bonus (up to 20% of base salary)
• Excellent benefit package – health insurance effective on your first day of employment
• CME Allowance/Time
• Relocation and sign-on bonus options
• 401(k) with Employer Match
• Life Insurance/Disability
• Paid Time Off/Holidays
• Minimal call
Who we are
Healthcare isn’t just about health anymore. It’s about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It’s about living life fully. At Family Physicians Group (FPG), we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At FPG, we’re seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our patients, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
Your Preferred Qualifications
• Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine
• Current and unrestricted medical license or willing to obtain a medical licenses in state of practice; eligible and willing to obtain licenses in other states in the region of assignment, as required
• Experience leading clinical practice operations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrate a high level of skill with interpersonal relationships and communications with colleagues/patients
• Fully engaged in the concept of “Integrated team based care” model
• Willingness and ability to learn/adapt to practice in a value based care setting
• Superior patient/customer service
Apply using the quick apply system at the top of this page.