Family or Internal Medicine Physician - Bloomington, IN
- alarm Application Deadline: December 01, 2020
- accessibility Number of Open Positions: 1
Your Invitation to Apply
Valor Health is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Family or Internal Medicine Physician for our Bloomington, IN clinic.
What We Need
As a Physician with Valor Healthcare you'll have the opportunity to serve our nation's Veterans with the same high standard of care they have shown while serving our country. We are seeking healthcare professionals who are driven and committed to ensure the health and wellbeing of these selfless men and women.
Snapshot of your day
• Office hours are 8 to 5, weekdays only
• 4 days per week (32 hours per week)
• Examine the patient/client and determine the best course of action while documenting in our paperless health program – The VA’s VISTA/CPRS electronic patient record system.
• Develop and implement patient management plans, communicating with Patient Aligned Care Team to ensure appropriate standards of care.
• Partner with the Center Medical Director to discuss patient outcomes, policies, procedures, and records.
• Completes all clinical reminders to keep each patient up to date in the system.
• Competitive Salary, including sign on bonus
• Medical Malpractice Coverage
• CME Allowance/Time
• 401(k) with Employer Match
• Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
• Life Insurance/Disability
• Paid Time Off/Holidays
• Colleague Referral Bonus Program
Who we are
Valor Healthcare has provided industry-leading Primary Care services to Veterans since its founding in 2004. Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics. We consistently achieve our goal for the best coordinated Veteran’s healthcare in the industry, and we are excited to discover first-rate colleagues to join our group.
There are two defining characteristics that have crafted this Indiana town and its people: the land and the university. The hills, forests, and lakes provide a sanctuary; one that is valued and protected. The limestone is quarried and milled by hard-working Hoosiers and turned into beautiful buildings and sculptures throughout the area and the nation. Students and faculty from across the country and the world flock to Indiana University, bringing ideas and dreams to a community that embraces them all. It’s a place that cultivates artists and scientists, farmers and philosophers, athletes and musicians. It’s a community of aspirations and inspirations, a breeding ground for transformations. https://www.visitbloomington.com/about-us/moving/
• McCormick’s Creek – natural reserve with trails and fishing
• WonderLab Science Museum
• Oliver Winery
• Indiana University
• Eskenazi Museum of Art
• Hoosier National Forest
• Mother Bear’s Pizza
• And Much More!
Valor Healthcare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to cultural diversity in the workforce.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine
• Board certified or Board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
• Minimum, 1-year of clinical medical practice
• Valid, unrestricted license in the state of desired employment
• Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (renewed annually/as required)
• Current, unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration
Apply using the quick apply system at the top of this page.