Physician Center Medical Director Wanted
- alarm Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- accessibility Number of Open Positions: 2
Concentra Medical Center is searching for a Leader. We are looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible, physician who has an unrestricted license, an active DEA, and someone who is eligible to treat Medicare patients. The Center Medical Director (CMD) will lead our Indianapolis, IN Southwest team. The location is near the airport:
=== 5940 DECATUR BLVD; INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46241 ===
Acting with a goal to cultivate healthy communities, the mission of Concentra is to help keep America’s workforce healthy, one patient at a time. Our corporate culture is fueled by a compassion for people, and a desire to help others. It’s built upon the timeless knowledge of human nature instilled in all of us. Strong leaders leave their mark in the world of medicine, and encourage success in others.
As the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services, we proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy and specialist services. We treat one in five work related injuries! The Medical Director role allows for best-in-class physicians to apply their leadership skills while partnering with center staff and colleagues to provide optimal health care for patients.
We want you to embrace the opportunity to personalize each patient interaction. As a Concentra Clinician, you will treat 3-4 patients per hour during an average day. Most patient visits treated in the center, are for the following:
- Lacerations (suturing required), burns, bites, sprains/strains, and any (musculoskeletal) injuries will be evaluated by you, and referred to our onsite PT team for further assessment.
- Injury follow-up care and management.
- Pre-employment/fitness for duty and maintenance physical exams for various occupations including: police, firefighters, transportation industry, aviation, construction, manufacturing, healthcare, etc. Concentra Clinicians maintain their Department of Transportation certification.
- Patients of all ages are treated for common Urgent Care acute conditions such as: cough, cold, flu, strep, minor injuries, etc. UC cases account for only about 5% of the patients we see. This may fluctuate slightly with the seasons.
- Immigration physicals, travel immunizations and sports physicals are also common.
When you build your career with the leader in workplace health, expect time to focus on what you love and what makes you happy, your patients – we dramatically reduce paperwork and administrative tasks. We offer fantastic opportunities to advance your career and we want to be part of your success in building Concentra as a leader in workforce health. That’s the exciting reality for us at Concentra, getting the chance to work with a phenomenal leader.
Employees with Concentra enjoy work and life equally! We offer a sign on bonus of $30,000.00, full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, in addition to matching 401K, Paid time off, Holiday time off, CME time off, and extended illness days. Outstanding Benefits and Salary complement your balanced lifestyle and we truly believe there is time for a balanced lifestyle within the Concentra family. Won't you join us and lead a great team, and allow us to have an awesome future together? We cannot wait to meet you!
CONCENTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, INCLUDING DISABILITY/VETERANS
Active Indiana License
Eligible to treat Medicare Patients
Knowledge of Occupational Medicine a plus but not required
Knowledge of Urgent Care a plus but not required
Apply using the quick apply system at the top of this page.